CS Morritt workshop facilities are based on Brentwood Park. We have a 500 sqm workshop equipped to carry out any mechanical repair on various plant equipment. From a basic service to a complete machine rebuild we have the staff and tools on hand to ensure all repairs are carried out professionally.
CS Morritt has been an industry leader in the Construction service-providing sector, providing excellent service to all their clients who demand only the best service and expertise to ensure that their equipment has as little downtime as possible. We understand the challenges within the industry and our goal is to ensure that you, our valued client, receives excellent service, quality workmanship, fair and competitive pricing and minimal downtime
Our Workshop facility boasts the following capabilities:
- General maintenance and repairs
- Full machine rebuilds
- Maintenance servicing small, medium and large scale as per our client’s various needs.
- Preventative maintenance checks included in all services.
- JCB parts in stock so as to have as little lead time waiting on parts to complete machine repairs.
- JCB specialist Electrician with 30 years JCB specific experience on standby
- Line boring available on request.
- Bucket repairs readily available.
- Service exchange hydraulic cylinders in stock to reduce down time.
- Service exchange components on hand.
- Axle repairs
- Engine overhauls
- Gearbox repairs
- Hydraulic repairs